Menu bar

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Caprice School of Ballet Gala Performance 2010



Thank you so much Marilyn for letting me shoot the gala performance this year. What a fantastic performance! I absolutely loved that backdrop. So cute and theatrical.

Some of the pupils I have met before last year and it was great to see how much they have grown in a year and how far they have advanced in ballet in a year.

In particular, last year, one of the girls told me her dad calls her an angel. This is her last performance with Caprice, she is leaving the school because her family is moving to another suburb.

She is great and had a solo performance on the night. I was told she only took a short time to pick up the whole performance. Not sure what her name is but I think I will call her angel too. I hope she goes far. :)


Couldn't show you a full frontal pic of her face or of other pupils without written permission. You understand. Here is the teacher in one of her solo performance. Love the costume and face painting and of course her dances.

The school has grown significantly in the last year. Very well done to the principal, her staff and all helpers including many of the parents who helped this year. Again, thank you so much for having me. I enjoyed it so much! Did I say I love the backdrop?! I can't wait to do it all over again in 2011! :D

Here are some of the audience enjoying the performance on the evening. Not really, they are the some of the little performers on stage. Very pretty in their colourful costumes.



When do you ever see the audience getting on the stage to get a close look at the ballerinas?

No comments: