Menu bar

Friday, February 1, 2013

Docklands Night Sky

Haven't done much landscape/cityscape for a long time now since most contract work are people focused. I still miss very much taking night pics at the conservatory at Rialto Tower. Such beautiful view from there! Well, it is a restaurant now so I doubt if I can get good pics there anymore.

Anyway, may be I will try one evening taking from Eureka Tower or otherwise from Melbourne Central where my office is located nowadays. That said, these pics were taken at the annual corporate event. Well done Effie/Liz/whoever thought of having it on the night where huge firework is going on and at a good vantage point. Free performance! :)


One of the most iconic structures at Docklands is definitely the Bolte Bridge. All pics are taken handheld which is not bad in my opinion.. :D



This pic above went on to become the backdrop of many company presentations, documents and media materials. Nice. ;)



The evening was actually pretty cold, still I was determined to get some firework trails if possible. Perhaps because it was so cold, people where frozen so there isn't much blurring in the people. Pure luck!

No comments: