Menu bar

Friday, March 15, 2013

Thank you MC2!

Last year was a fantastic year to be able to be involved in the MC2 building project promoting and documenting the migration into MC2 through photography. It is all finished now. What a wonderful project and really want to thank two people in particular (amongst many who were involved).

First and foremost, Emma! She is great to work with because she is totally organised, switched on, reasonable and even gave me money for lunch when I forgot to bring my wallet on day. I would work for you any day. Thank you Emma and congratulations!!

Another person to thank is definitely Lachlan the videographer. Getting behind his trusty Cannon 7D is not all he does, he does event / stage / FOH management and is an experienced, senior staff at Manningham's YMCA as well. He is the one that saved my life and my cameras' lives when he gave me the raincoat at Carols by Candlelight when it was bucketing down with rain. Thank you Lach, what would I do without you?





I so much wish I have a sound blimp for shoots like this and for many other shoots I do like dance and concerts as well. But they are so very expensive.. :'( I just have to improvise for the time being.

No comments: