Menu bar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where did October disappear?

Where did October disappear to? In fact, it is almost mid-November already. Well, I haven't lost my passion in photography. Quite the opposite, so much was happening that I couldn't find time to update this blog. Very sorry!


In that time, I did a wedding, shot a wedding, did a couple of events, did macro (or micro) photography for the first time with some friends and a great generous friend lent me a 105mm Sigma lens. I also did a charity event and reinvested the money back into charity. That was an amazing opportunity and privilege. Also did a concert and very humbled by the other photographers and video-cameramen I worked alongside. For the first time, I took my gear out to sea on a fishing trip. Had to spend lots of time cleaning and still find my gear salty after all that...

On the personal front, my mother-in-law came from overseas and stayed with us for 3 weeks. I have also been working hard in my other job. It is a challenging job but at the same time a great opportunity! :)

Today, I was supposed to photograph a large event. Unfortunately, it was canceled yesterday because torrential rain and storm is expected today. Yeah, it's been raining almost non-stop so far today. Can't complain because this great southland has been the great dry land in the last few years.

Not all is lost, I got to sleep in a little today and finally found the time to write (I know you really only want to see the pics and couldn't care less about my thoughts...). ;)

PS, these are chickens taken at the Collingwood Children's Farm.

No comments: