Menu bar

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guitar Hero

Undoubtedly one of the most successful video game in recent days. Guitar Hero, Band Hero and more recently DJ Hero. Just about every gamer I know have a set or planning to get it.. immediately.

Just the other day, I saw in a shop stickers you can buy to decorate the guitar also. What are they going to think of next? Violin Hero? Harmonica Hero? Trumpet Hero? or Hot Plate Hero? Can't imagine cleaning the harmonica in Harmonica Hero drenched with silva.. I used to play the harmonica.. do you flick the drool off or let it drip... Sorry for the going into the details... :P

Look at my wife here having loads of fun on the electric guitar.

Another game I played was Trauma Center: Second Opinion on the Wii... Sorry, personally, I thought it was a really boring and laborious game of basically having a time limit to repeat a series of steps from memory to remove a tumour from a patient's stomach. Makes me think I must miss having school work. LOL. But on the upside, it did help me appreciate the work of surgeons and surgical procedures more.

Look at this bunch of crazy people, oops, sorry, I mean friends! It was a fantastic evening and I still can't get this song out of my mind - The Eye of the Tiger. Here is a little trailer from the movie for the fans. :D

No comments: