Menu bar

Friday, February 5, 2010

Face Painting


Tanya from Let's Face It has been employed at our children function a couple of times (1) for face painting and I think she does a pretty excellent job.

I really enjoy photographing her work and the kids love it too! In fact, some adults/parents are so impressed that they want it for themselves as well! :)

Sorry, I couldn't show you her work without permission from the parents. There is a little gallery on her web site, Let's Face It, if you are interested.

Anyway, here are two that don't show the kids very clearly and yet do a decent job in demonstrating her skills. To make sure the former is true, I have photoshopped them also. Don't worry, his eyes don't naturally glow like this. ;)

Well done Tanya. All, Enjoy!

BTW, I am not affliated to her or her company and do not get any commission saying this!

No comments: