Menu bar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Eric and Fen Fen's Wedding Day

What a beautiful couple, Eric and Fen Fen. Congratulations and very well done for putting together such a beautiful wedding. It was beautiful not so much because of the extravagant venue, or the expansive delicacies. It was a really beautiful wedding because it was bursting with love, happiness, and friendship.

Honestly, I can't remember what we had for dinner that evening. skipping all, apart from the main course, I just gobbled it down between the shots without paying much attention. Thanks to my wife, I was kept hydrated throughout the evening.

Of all the photos taken that day and evening, this is one of the most memorable for me and definitely my favorite.

Eric carefully examining (his most precious) Fen Fen's hand for a little prick. It communicates so much love from the groom and trust and dependency from the bride, the perfect picture of the life that is to come after that (wedding) day, for the rest of their lives. It reminds me of Matthew 13, the parable of the fine pearl in the Bible. :)

Another one that I really like is this of Eric's dad, Mr Xu, the word "PROUD" was printed all caps, impact font, in bold type and size 64 on his face! I think Eric's late mom was smiling at Eric as well from above that evening.



Fen Fen's family is amazing, on the wedding morning when all are running around like mad trying to get ready. Instead, they read their Bibles. They were also constantly reminding the photographer to eat!

You have my two thumbs up! :)





Thank you very very much Eric and Fen Fen. I wish you "one" a lifetime of happiness. XOXO

No comments: