Menu bar

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Caprice School of Ballet

Had an amazing time at The Caprice School of Ballet last week. The kids were incredibly well behaved - they are not camera shy and they know how to pose and their costumes were beautiful. The camera absolutely loves them.

Many parents helped out this year which was really wonderful considering the large amount of materials - costumes, etc that need to be transported, for all the different acts, hair styling, make-up equipments and so on.

The pro studio photographer (Nicole) from National Images was really experienced and great with the kids. It was a wonderful watching her work. I could mistake her to be a dancer if I wasn't told she isn't!

All these put together made the job very efficient and fun. :)

The only trouble I had on the day was that I was hungry! Tried several times going to the canteen to buy a humble little Four'N Twenty pie for lunch but failing every single time. The pies were either not ready or they were sold out. Thank God at least I got some orange juice to keep me going. Must bring food next time!

Here are some rehearsal pics, I can't wait til the gala performance evening!


No comments: