Menu bar

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Collingwood Children's Farm on a Wet Day

Went to the Collingwood Children's Farm and the farmer's market couple of Saturdays ago. It was a wet day and we were worried if the farm was even open altogether. Thank goodness, it was, and we made it to watch and try milking cow. Given the wet weather, there was little horse ridding like we saw last time here.

Anyway, I was excited to see what the wet weather would offer... Took some pictures of the chickens there as well as a cat amongst other animals. Some of chicken pics are already posted here. Here are some others and I hope you like them.

I love the first picture, what a funny family. One of the little sheep really liked me, it kept trying to climb up on me..

I love cats but never photographed them before. This one looks amazing and was happy to pose to the camera! It was hiding in the stable with the horses away from the rain outside. :)




Thanks to the rain, some of the chickens, like this one here, looked like rock stars with styling gel and loads of attitude! All it needs is a pair of D&G shades like these! :D

No comments: